We believe children can know and love Jesus Christ because they can understand He knows and loves them.
The Children's Ministry encourages every child's relationship with Christ through…
- Lively, interactive teaching and learning
- Relational, relaxed, protected classroom settings
- Sunday School for children aged 3 to 10 years
- Children’s Church for 3-year-olds to 5-year-olds
- Sonshine Kids’ Club during the worship service for children aged 5 to 10 years
- Tender, loving infant and toddler care
- Awana for children aged 4 to 10 years
- VBS for children aged 5 to 10 years
Sonshine Kids’ Club is for children aged 5 – 10 years. Children are dismissed from the worship service after time to enjoy the worship music with their families.
Parents return after the worship service to collect their children from the Elementary Assembly Room. Children are not released until a parent comes for them.
- Wednesdays, 6:30-8:00 pm
- Children aged 4 to 11 years
- Registering one child: $30
- Registering more than one child: $60
Learn more about Awana!
For preschool children (3 to 5 years old)
Cubbies® celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers by helping them develop respect for God, His Son and His Word.
Preschoolers love Cubbies! Whether it’s the fun puppets, the exciting games or all their friends, they simply can hardly wait for their next Cubbies meeting. At Story Time each week, preschoolers learn so much about God! Lessons focus on the greatness of God's love, His Word, and His Son, Jesus Christ, the promised Savior. Non-competitive games build excitement and reinforce Story Time lesson themes.
For Kindergarten through 2nd Grade
Sparks® ignites the curiosity of early elementary-age kids to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
To many children in kindergarten to second grade, Sparks is the highlight of the week! They love their red vests, the exciting games and spending time with leaders and friends.
Sparks is divided into three years, each with a unique rank: HangGlider®, WingRunner® and SkyStormer™. Each year, kids in Sparks:
- Explore the biographies of people of the Bible from a new portion of Scripture
- Memorize Bible verses
- Complete handbook activities
For 3rd through 5th Grade
The T&T (Truth & Training) curriculum teaches kids the truth of God's Word, trains them to follow Him and practice His grace. In this 4 year curriculum series, kids will explore the fundamental doctrines of Christianity including:
- The structure and sequence of the Bible
- Memorize Bible verses
- The redemption narrative
- Key practices for followers of Jesus