We believe children can know and love Jesus Christ because they can understand He knows and loves them.
At CBC Kids…
- God’s Word and the Gospel of Jesus Christ are our foundation.
- We will partner with parents in making young disciples.
- We desire to create a relational atmosphere where every child experiences the love of Christ.
- Within our CBC Kids family, we want children to feel a sense of ownership and shared responsibility.
- We will seek to instill in children an attitude of serving God by serving others within our body of believers and in our community.
- We will create experiences that are engaging, imaginative, and capture the hearts and minds of children.
- Fostering a safe and clean environment for our children is a top priority.
- Tender, loving infant and toddler care at both 9:30 and 11am.
- Kids Bible Fellowships for children ages 3 to 11 years at 9:30am.
- Kids Worship for ages 3 – 5 years during the worship gathering at 11am.
- Kids Worship following the music portion of our worship gathering for ages 5 to 11 years.
- AWANA for children ages 4 to 11 years.
- Kids Worship is for ages 5 – 11 years. Children are invited to attend Kids Worship following the music portion of our worship gathering.
- Please check-in your child prior to attending the worship gathering.
- Parents must pick up their children from the Kids Worship room following the service.
- Wednesdays, 6:30-8:00 pm
- Children aged 4 to 11 years
- $32.50 per child, with a $65 per family max.
Learn more about Awana!
For preschool children (4 to 5 years old)
Cubbies® celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers by helping them develop respect for God, His Son and His Word.
Preschoolers love Cubbies! Whether it’s the fun puppets, the exciting games or all their friends, they simply can hardly wait for their next Cubbies meeting. At Story Time each week, preschoolers learn so much about God! Lessons focus on the greatness of God's love, His Word, and His Son, Jesus Christ, the promised Savior. Non-competitive games build excitement and reinforce Story Time lesson themes.
For Kindergarten through 2nd Grade
Sparks® ignites the curiosity of early elementary-age kids to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
To many children in kindergarten to second grade, Sparks is the highlight of the week! They love their red vests, the exciting games and spending time with leaders and friends.
Sparks is divided into three years, each with a unique rank: HangGlider®, WingRunner® and SkyStormer™. Each year, kids in Sparks:
- Explore the biographies of people of the Bible from a new portion of Scripture
- Memorize Bible verses
- Complete handbook activities
For 3rd through 5th Grade
The T&T (Truth & Training) curriculum teaches kids the truth of God's Word, trains them to follow Him and practice His grace. In this 4 year curriculum series, kids will explore the fundamental doctrines of Christianity including:
- The structure and sequence of the Bible
- Memorize Bible verses
- The redemption narrative
- Key practices for followers of Jesus